Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Starting off 2012 with a new beginning!

Everyone loves a new beginning. And, the good news is, you can begin again! It doesn't matter what you did or didn't do in 2011.  You can begin in 2012.  It doesn't matter what you are or what you aren't.  You can begin again!  It doesn't matter what you have or what you lack.  You can begin again! Lets not see 2012 as just another year, because its not.  It's a New Year for a new begiining, new plans, and new accomplishments.  You may have had dreams and desires in the past which you left somewhere along your journey in 2011 because of negative experiences. I believe it’s time that you once again pull out those dreams and bring them along with your whole life into the hands of our great God and start anew for 2012.

For me my goal and new beginning for 2012 is growing closer to God.  Learning how to grow spiritually is a life-long journey which occurs as you read and apply God's Word to your life. In order for my spiritual growth to occur, I must read and learn God's Word. Then I will be thoroughly equipped for every good work. This is the essence of spiritual growth. God works in different people in different ways. Some people grow rapidly, while others grow slowly, but steadily. This is my year to truly grow.  My focus will be to spend more time reading God's word, study and understand the bible scriptures, learn my bible verses and grow day by day spiritally with our amazing God.

So, remember 2012 is a new beginning! Remember this verse for 2012.....2 Corinthians 5:17 (NLT) “…anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!”

Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment