Monday, July 11, 2011

Reflecting back to the birth of My daughter Melanie

Yesterday my daughter Melanie turned 27.  It feels like only yesterday the birth of my first born.  My baby girl.  I've always wanted a little girl and God gave me Melanie as my first child.  Amazing how even back than he was there for me.  My pregnancy was not an easy one, everyone that knew me than knows I went through alot to carry my baby.  I went from a healthy 123 lb young lady to weighing 98 lbs after giving birth.  I know some of you are probably saying whats so wrong with that.  I lost weight instead of gaining.  My whole pregnancy was a risk from the very beginning.  I couldn't hold
anything in my stomach not even fluids.  I went to the doctors every other day to get liver shots to feed my baby. I was hospitalized twice, and I even almost lost my teeth because of my pregnancy.  My baby girl was draining me from all I had and leaving me to the point where I had to be hospitalized to receive nourishment through an IV.  It wasn't easy but I would do it over and over again.  My daughter has been nothing but a blessing.  She is everything every mom longs for in a daughter.  She is beautiful inside and out, sweet, good hearted, kind, loving and the best mom ever to my grand-daughter.  She has a smile that I love and I love being around her.  I see so much of me in her that I think its so funny.  She loves our GOD dearly and she has grown into such a beautiful woman.  These 27 years has been a true blessing.  Thank You God for giving me Melanie, thank you for blessing her, thank you for protecting her, thank you for guiding her and thank you for loving her like you do!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment